INFORMATION CONCERNING ART. 13 LAW D.L. 196/2003
In observance of Art. 13 of the Law D.L. 196/2003, latest and only valid regulation regarding “the protection of personal data”, we inform you that the data you will supply by filling in the subscription form shown on this web site will be treated in accordance with the law stated above and following our obligation to respect privacy.
In any case your personal data will be used in a strictly confidential way that guarantees security and privacy.
According to Art. 13 of the Law D.L. 196/2003 you can access and view your data at any time and have the right to obtain information about its use, to ask for an update, correction or amendment, to have it cancelled or to oppose its treatment.
Apart from public or private bodies that can have access to your data in compliance with any obligation imposed by law or secondary regulations your personal data can be communicated to:
- other companies linked or controlled by the MARZOCCHI GROUP
- Service companies, in particular the companies we have hired for data elaboration, company consulting, transport of correspondence, goods and/or values.
A list of such companies is available at our office.
Art. 13 D.L. 196/2003
1. The subscriber has the right to obtain information about the existence or non-existence of personal data regarding himself/herself, even if the data is not yet registered, and to receive such information in an understandable way.
2. The subscriber has the right to know
a) the origin of the personal data
b) the purposes and modalities of data treatment
c) the logic applied to in case of data treatment with the help of electronic instruments
d) the identities of holder, responsible persons and the “representative”
appointed according to Art. 5, paragraph 2
e) the bodies or categories of bodies to which the personal data could be communicated
3. The subscriber has the right:
a) to obtain an update, amendment or integration of any data
b) to ask for the cancellation of his/her data, to keep it anonymous or to block it when it is used in breach of the law. This includes also the data that has not necessarily to be conserved for the purposes it has been gathered and treated.
c) to obtain a confirmation that the content of the above points a) and b) has been communicated to the bodies to which the data has been passed on unless such communication is impossible or requires means clearly out of proportion to the protected right.
4. The subscriber has the right to oppose, in total or in part,
a) the use of his/her data for legitimate reasons, even if the data is relevant for the purpose it has been gathered for.
b) the use of his/her data for the purposes of sending promotional or direct sales information, market surveys or commercial communications.